- Please report at registration counter, ground floor between 7.30 to 10.00 am with prior appointment.
- Please come on an empty stomach with overnight fasting of 10 to 12 hours.
- Kindly bring your morning sample of urine and stool (Sterilized containers can be collected a day in advance from BIG (Bangalore Institute of Gastroenterology).
- In case you are taking any medication, please bring your prescriptions/medication along with you.
- If you are Diabetic or a Cardiac Patient, please inform the Hospital Reception.
- You may be required to change clothes frequently while undergoing various tests, you will feel more comfortable in casual clothes and footwear.
- Validity period of all health checks is one month, with in which period, review should be completed.
- Written reports and review would be completed within 24-36hours
- If you are menstruating on the scheduled day of your appointment, kindly inform the nurse on arrival, since you will not be able to do your Urine, Stool and Pap Smear tests as this would produce inaccurate results.
- Pregnant ladies or those suspecting pregnancy SHOULD NOT UNDERGO X–RAY.
- The final reports should necessarily be collected latest within one month.